This Saturday, December 19th:
Plan now to shop, sip, wrap and ship your way merrily…and conveniently through the season. The 5 Days of Christmas which is a shopping experience like none other! Eclectic goods, visual and literary art, premier wine tasting, fine food and provisions, fresh local produce and entertainment – most importantly we’ll wrap and ship for you. Bring your list and shipping addresses and leave knowing your dear ones will receive thoughtful gifts.
- Musician larry Brown, acoustical finger-picking folk, at the Wine Bar 10-2pm
- Jesse the Bagpiper at the Wine Bar 2-3:30pm
- Coat Drive – bring new and kindly used coats of all sizes to donate
- Santa Clause visits The Market from 10-11am and 1-2pm
- Children are invited to make glass painted ornaments FREE 9am-3pm
- Vicky Black will read from her new book The Pajama Tree 11am, noon, 1pm, 2pm
- Pouring in the Wine Bar – Wildaire Cellars & Wine by Joe
The Market is open Saturdays 9am-3pm. Located at 845 NE 5th Street in McMinnville.