Let me introduce myself...
I'm Patrice, and the most important part of my work in this field is the relationship I build with my client. I measure success on the relationships I form rather than the quantity of homes sold. My goal is to provide clarity for you as a buyer or a seller, and keep you informed on the journey of your transaction each step of the way.
A few fun facts:
- I've managed two travel agencies in Portland and owned one. The transition from travel to Real Estate has many similarities, mostly related to attention to detail and keeping the client's best interests close.
- I grew up locally, went away to college, and spent 18 years in the metro area before returning to McMinnville.
- I know my way around a kitchen and love all things food related.
- I like almost any adventure that includes food and travel.
- I am an animal lover.
- Being out in nature, hiking, kayaking and taking advantage of our beautiful area are good things!