Background and Experience
- Licensed principal broker and REALTOR®
- Over 27 years with Verizon ending with Senior Management roles in Customer Service/Sales/Finance/Marketing
- Licensed to practice real estate in multiple states
- Vast experience with corporate relocations and employee transfers
- Certifications ranging from New buyers to Distressed Properties
- Bachelor of Science, Business/Marketing; MBA
Buyers and Sellers want to feel their real estate partner is someone they can trust. They want a REALTOR® who manages the details, gives proper advice and guides them through the transaction…not manage it themselves.
As my client, I want you to know I’ve sat on your side of the table. Having a prior career in the corporate world specializing in Sales and Finance, I’ve moved multiple times to almost every region of this great country. I know the impact of moving across town or from out of state. Questions abound…
- Which school districts have the highest test scores?
- What local outdoor activities can I participate in?
- What’s the weather really like?
- Does this town fit with my family’s personality?
- What’s the resale like for this home?
- Can I really cut my own Christmas Tree?
I want you to take comfort knowing I will handle the details and give you the market statistics and guidance needed to make decisions that are right for you and your situation. Whether you buy or sell, Real Estate transactions generally represent significant financial implications. You should walk that road with someone you trust.