View the full analysis of September’s real estate market performance in the Market Action Report for September 2011 (this includes Yamhill County, Oregon).
- Sales activity in the Portland Metro area showed improvements in closed and pending sales this September compared with September 2010, and the inventory level remained much lower than the same month in 2010.
- Closed sales grew 13.4% in September 2011 compared to September 2010.
- Pending sales were also up 17.5%, and new listings dropped 29.5%.
- Inventory: at the month’s rate of sales, the 10,666 active residential listings would last about 6.7 months.
- Average sale price for September 2011 declined 4.2% compared to September 2010. Median sale price also fell 3.8%.
- Month to month, comparing August 2011 to September 2011, sale price activity was mixed.. Average sale price went down from $271,800 to $268,200 (-1.3%) while median sale price increased from $225,000 to $230,800 (2.6%).
Bella Casa Real Estate Group503-310-9147 Cell email@example.com www.TheBellaCasaGroup.com