View the full analysis of October’s real estate market performance in the Market Action Report for October 2011 (this includes Yamhill County, Oregon).
- Similarly to last month, sales activity in the Portland Metro area showed improvements in closed and pending sales this October 2011 compared with October of last year.
- Closed sales went up 14.1% in October 2011 compared to October 2010.
- Pending sales saw a rise of 15.1%, while there were 22% less newly listed residential properties.
- Inventory: at the month’s rate of sales, the 10,012 active residential listings would last about 6.8 months.
- Average sale price in October 2011 declined 6.5% compared to October 2010. Median sale price also fell 6.7%.
- Month to month, comparing September 2011 to October 2011, closed sales fell 7.1% from 1,586 to 1,474. Pending sales saw a slight increase of 0.9% from 1,861 to 1,878. New listings were down from 2,501 to 2,433 (-2.7%).
Randy McCreithBella Casa Real Estate Group 503-310-9147 Cell email@example.com www.TheBellaCasaGroup.com