Contact Mary Jo Ripp
– Licensed REALTOR® since 2002; active in Yamhill and the surrounding counties
– Specialized as a buyers agent for a highly successful real estate
– Company co-owner and manager of Willamina Mini Storage Office
– Manager for a chiropractic & natural health center
– Worked in the field of private education at The Delphian School
Areas of Expertise
– Residential and rural properties
– First-time home buyers
– Investment properties
– Relocation (I have relocated clients to Yamhill County from Hawaii, New Jersey, California, and the Mid-West)
– Commercial properties (I have sold an RV Park, Storage Facility, Office Building, and a Bed & Breakfast)
Being your REALTOR® is about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise. Through my dedication, communication, listening and understanding in achieving your real estate goals, I hope to establish a long term friendship through life. My clients can be assured that I’ll always go the extra mile to make their experience the best they’ve had when buying or selling a home.
I am married with two daughters & live happily with my husband. Originally from Wisconsin, I have 1 brother & 7 sisters. I enjoy sewing, boating, swimming, gardening, continued education, walking, observing wildlife & spending time with my family — along with watching a good game of Packer or Wisconsin football. I would look forward to working with you on your next adventure. Please don’t hesitate to call!