Buyers ruled the day for 7 years in our area; it was not pretty. Sellers now have their revenge. Anxiety and frustration fill buyers in this brutal ‘sellers market’. Minimal inventory, high prices, swift multiple offers, exasperating negotiations, and long and arduous transactions are the new normal. Buyers need someone to trust, who is trustworthy, and of high character. Then they need to trust the judgments of their REALTOR® who is solely looking out for their best interest.
Buyers need a competitive advantage!
More than ever experienced, skilled, market-savvy, and local professional agents can make the difference for you.
- Finding and vetting the right property for you takes responsive, full-time focus and local knowledge
- Visiting a property before it is too late requires availability and persistence
- Success against multiple offers is about thoughtful proven strategies to increase odds in your favor
- Rapidly changing pricing still must withstand a lender appraisal; this takes local value expertise
- Negotiating skills are necessary to counter-balance the market and create gains for buyers
- Above all: problem-solving skills and experience are priceless throughout the transaction
- Crucial connections with local agents, mortgage brokers, and specialty contractors are a great bonus
- Closing timeliness and success in an age of ever-changing hyper-regulation is challenging
Bella Casa Real Estate Group helped more buyers buy in Yamhill County in 2015 than any other office!
Bella Casa Real Estate Group
1002 SPRINGBROOK RD., NEWBERG, OR 97132
207 NE 19TH ST, STE 100, MCMINNVILLE, OR 97128